The new K7GE-MG monitoring device automatically measures the insulation resistance of motors and equipment at manufacturing sites.
Over the past years, aging equipment and shortage of skilled maintenance people have caused sudden breakdowns and accidents due to electric shocks. Unfortunately, these events had significant effects on overall factory productivity.
Understanding the trend of insulation resistance degradation in equipment is ideal to prevent facilities stoppages and electrical shock accidents. However, it is difficult to secure experienced maintenance personnel and make the time to visit the site and measure it manually in reality. Conventional insulation resistance measurements require equipment shutdown, disconnection of power, and a skilled maintenance personnel. We are introducing a more efficient way to monitor the insulation of your equipment.
With K7GE-MG, we offer a modern condition monitoring device that combine our strengths in sensing technology and anomaly detection algorithms. Our new K7GE-MG monitoring device automatically measures the insulation resistance and monitors abnormal conditions at manufacturing sites, instead of taking measurements manually. Continuous remote monitoring helps evaluate the trend of deterioration in insulation resistance of equipment to avoid unexpected downtime and accidents with electric shocks.
K7GE-MG enables greater operational efficiency and productivity with less downtime.
- Highly reproducible measurements that correspond to the same measurement know-how of high qualified maintenance personnel
- Reduced risk of device failure through continuous and automatic monitoring
- High frequency of measurements to accurately identify equipment abnormalities
- Enables reducing the risk of work accidents such as electric shocks since measurement is automatic and does not require manual tasks
- Low voltage measurement with no overload on the machine equipment
- Enables easy measurement data processing and analysis since they can be collected remotely by using a dedicated tool
- Able to measure up to 8 points simultaneously
Learn more about the K7GE-MG to redefine maximum productivity and safety at your manufacturing site.