TC11 - HMI1 - Human Machine Interface Introduction
Suitable for candidates who need an introduction to the design and interfacing of HMI.
- Introduction to HMI hardware and software packages
- System menu settings
- Bit, word, lamp and command buttons
- Numerical inputs and displays
- String inputs, displays and variable text
- Alarm and image handling
- Test tool
- Planning and operator interfacing
- Uploading software
- Programming using Sub-routines and interrupts
- High speed counters
No. of days: 2 - R8,455.00 - Durban
No. of days: 2 - R8,455.00 - Cape Town
No. of days: 2 - R8,455.00 - Johannesburg
Must have completed the TC02 - PL2 - Enhanced PLC training.
Suitable for candidates who want to achieve a fundamental understanding of programmable logic controllers.
Suitable for candidates who want to enhance their understanding of PLC and perform basic programming design.