Advanced PLC-based motion controller
Trajexia adds more scalability with a motion controller, based on CJ PLC platform. The controller is capable of controlling up to 30 physical axes; the CPU offers a compact solution, including digital I/Os, encoder port and MECHATROLINK-II master connection in one module.
- Models with 4 or 30 MECHATROLINK-II axes
- Selectable cycle time from 0.5 ms to 4 ms
- Control of servos and inverters over a single motion network
- Supports position, speed and torque control
- Advanced motion control such as CAM control, registration control, interpolation and axes synchronization via simple motion commands
- Serial port for master encoder axis
- Embedded digital I/Os
- I/O data exchange with the PLC CPU
- Same instructions set as Trajexia stand-alone
Trajexia Studio1 V1.3.3 or higher
BrochuresShow all brochures
Battery Safety DatasheetShow all battery safety datasheet
Newsletters about product innovations, solutions and services, directly in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing to Omron's eNews. You will shortly receive an e-mail from us. This e-mail contains a link which activates your email newsletter subscription. This method is used due to legal issues and to make certain that no-one can abuse your e-mail address.
We are experiencing technical difficulties. Your form submission has not been successful. Please accept our apologies and try again later. Details: [details]Download