Connect Modbus slaves to ETHERNET
The EJ1N-HFU-ETN provides the solution to connect a CelciuX° (EJ1) in-panel multi-loop PID controller to PROFINET and Modbus/TCP. Although built on the CelciuX° (EJ1) platform, this unit can be used as a gateway for discrete Modbus units when only using the EJ1N-EDU endplate.
- Connects Modbus serial slaves to PROFINET and Modbus/TCP.
- Built for integration into the CelciuX° (EJ1).
- Usable as a gateway for discrete units like E5_N-series temperature controllers and MX2 inverters.
- Flexible implementation with standard .gsd file.
- Ethernet/IP gateway just for EJ1N-TC2 cards: up to 24 EJ1N-TC2 connectable (48 loops in total).
Device description files
ManualsShow all manuals
Newsletters about product innovations, solutions and services, directly in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing to Omron's eNews. You will shortly receive an e-mail from us. This e-mail contains a link which activates your email newsletter subscription. This method is used due to legal issues and to make certain that no-one can abuse your e-mail address.
We are experiencing technical difficulties. Your form submission has not been successful. Please accept our apologies and try again later. Details: [details]Download